Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday Chickens and Trip Six

Looking for a unique gift for a hard to buy for person on your list?  Then donate $15 for a chicken for a Haitian family in someone's name!

For only $15 you can help provide protein to a family suffering from malnutrition.  I will personally take a picture of your chicken with the family to give to your loved one.

To help, send your check or money order to:
Haiti Relief
c/o Davison Free Methodist Church
502 Church Street
Davison, MI  48423

Make checks payable to Davison Free Methodist Church and be sure to put "Haiti Shelter" in the memo line or attach a note.

Our goal is 35 chickens!  Any help is appreciated!

The chickens will be delivered to families living in Village de Nouvelle Vie, the village (right outside of Port-au-Prince) in Haiti where I have been working over the past few months.  I leave for my 6th trip soon and will be there for 2.5 weeks.  Please send me a quick note if you are interested in helping so we have the right number before we leave.

___________

Trip 6 starts for me today with a flight to Fort Lauderdale tonight, followed by a morning flight to Port-au-Prince tomorrow. I will be spending the first few days with my friends from Victory Compassion.  I am looking forward to seeing their projects and spending more time with them this trip!

If you're just joining us, check out my Recap post which was posted before my last trip.  Please be patient the first few days I'm gone with my blog posts this time as I'm not exactly sure what the internet situation will be.

Thanks for your continued support and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment