Saturday, April 7, 2012

Team Leaves, Free Day

The team left today.  In hindsight, I feel like I was overemotional while this team was here.  I've had a lot on my mind and sometimes I couldn't control the tears.  I'm grateful for their support and prayers.

I got up at 5:26am and they were leaving at 5:30am.  Said a few quick goodbyes to the team and went straight back to bed until 7am.  I just can't sleep in like I used to.

Read, wrote, listened to music and laid around.  At noon I fell back asleep until 3:30pm.  I was tired and happy to have this free day.

Breakfast sandwich at 4pm.

Staff had dinner together - Cassandra made eggplant parmesan.  
Afterwards Cassandra, Cassi, and I watched the Barbie Island Princess movie on my computer.

Can you believe this is how I spent a full day off in Haiti?

No comments:

Post a Comment