Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Johnbern

For my first trips, my friend Johnbern and I worked very closely together.  He was our translator and is still a dear friend.  God has blessed him with a true gift in his drumming abilities.  I'm so happy that he is flourishing in life.

Yesterday we had a cleaning day around the base to get everything back in order since the team left.  In the afternoon Marty and Cheryl stopped by with him to pick up a few things.  I was so happy to see them and especially to see Johnbern (JB).  He came out to the village one day last week, but we were all so busy that we barely had time to catch up.

Johnbern, thank you for being my voice to communicate to the people, for your insights on the Haitian culture and for your friendship.  I appreciate you more than you know.

End of my first Haiti trip.  February 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment